Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to Whitney

No one really knows my birth date
and my vet said I'm between 2 and 4 ...
 
Mom and Dad decided today - the first day of fall
would be my birthday ... so I am 3 years old today!
 
Mama ordered a special cake just for me!
We had to go pick it up ...
There were actually dogs in there ... we didn't like it at all!
 
Even though we really weren't that good
mama let us pick out some treats ....

It was so hard to decide ...
can't we just have them ALL???
 
We'll talk about those treats later - after we eat them!
 
This is where we went for my party ...
 
So many of our furiends were there ...
 
I really felt special!
 
I decided to share my cake with everyone
 
After I made sure it was edible ...
 
Our whole gang
Zoe, Webster, Peyton, Liberty & ME
 
We even got to take a walk in the park
 
That is the White River behind us
 
Mama said I get some presents but I haven't seen any, yet.
 
So I guess we'll just take a nap ...
 
Thanks for sharing my birthday with me!
 
Love, Whitney
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Have a very happy birthday Whitney, it looks like you had the most wonderful time, and your cake looks delicious.
    Love
    Jo & The Pugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Whitney! AND MANY MORE!!!
    Much Luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums,
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Whitney! You have the best birthday ever! It's our mom's birthday, too! Whoo hoo!
    What a great party! That cake looked scrumptious and the park beautiful! Bet your weather was pug perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big happy birthday Whitney. Glad you had such a special day. Have a wonderful Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday whitney! i'm so impressed with the pictures of you posing with your cake! such restraint! looks like you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Whitney! What a special fun day you had! Thanks for sharing!

    Otis & Black Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday dear Whitney...your card is on its way..wow we had to wipe the slobbers off the screen when we looked at that cookie bakery for DOGS!!!! I told mom to pack up and move closer so we could visit it every weekend..your cake looked wonderful!! What a fun fun party!!
    Stella Rose and family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday Whitney!!! What a special day you had!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whitney - it was so nice helping you celebrate your birthday and that cake was yummy!! It was so nice meeting you and seeing your siblings and mom & dad again! We had such a great weekend!!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Whitney, It was really great to meet you all.

    ReplyDelete