Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love is in the air!

It's the season of
 (actually that is every day at our house)
 
Zoe
 
Peyton
 
Webster
 
Liberty

Whitney
 
The whole gang ...
 
 Webster wants to thank his sweetheart
 Mimi Roo for the pawsome edible card!
I am looking forward to dancing the night away
with you at the Queen of Hearts Ball ...
 
Peyton wants to thank his gurlfuriend
Maggie Mae for the ecard!
Can't wait to see you on Friday night!!!
 
Liberty wants to thank her boyfuriend
Angus McConnell for the ecard!
I'm excited about riding in the police car!
I know you have a job to do but
I'm hoping it won't be all business ...

Zoe and Whitney have dates for the dance, too!
But you're going to have to wait until
Friday to meet them ...
 
Until next time ...
Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

8 comments:

  1. Oh I can see my job is gonna be a mess with all the pugs in the house!

    Top Cop Bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah- love is in the air for sure!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you all at the dance!
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy my buffet and I can't wait to see all of you at the dance!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tomorrow's going to be grreat!! See you at the ball!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh we got the car all ready for the dance, ms. ellen i haves it all spit shined up....momma made us a nice supper, and we are planning a walk down by the river, I have a special little box i want to show sweet liberty.
    angus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my so romantic and so cute
    Retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys look adorable. Have fun at the ball!

    ReplyDelete