Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Happy 7th Birthday to Jaxzyn

Today is my Golden Birthday
I am 7 years old!

For the past week we have been celebrating

Day 1
Yummy Bil*Jac Pumpkin Treats

Day 2
Dental Chews

 Day 3
Whimzees

Day 4
Eddie Bauer Sweater

Day 5

My own blankie

Day 6
Tasty Apple Bacon Treats

 Day 7

Cake and Ice Cream
with whipped topping and blueberries, too!

Wanna know the best part?
My gurlfuriend, Lily Jayne, sent me
these pawsome presents ...
All of my favorites!
Thank you, Lily Jayne XOXOXO

Wish it was my birthday EVERY DAY!!!

Love, Jaxzyn

11 comments:

  1. Happy Happy birthday!!

    Abby the Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    HAPPY BARKDAY JAXZYN!!! You certainly got a spoiling this week - what fabulous gifties - but no less than you deserve, I am certain! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy Birthday you sweet boy!!! You have a great family! stella rose and momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy barkday! Momma and I both sure hope I get to have a golden birthday -- I was born on the 17th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jaxzyn! Looks like you had super day/week!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy Birthday. What great pressies and such a tasty cake!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday My Mans Jaxzyn!
    I'm sorry I am late with posting...but you know the mom is moving to Liberal, KS, and teaching. Her mind is elsewhere. Good Help is hard to find these days.
    A Big Ol' Hug and Wet Kiss,
    Lily Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  8. عملية تكميم المعدة هي إجراء جراحي يهدف إلى تقليل حجم المعدة لتحقيق فقدان وزن فعّال. يتم ذلك عبر استئصال جزء صغير من المعدة، مما يقلل من قدرتها على استيعاب الطعام. يتمتع هذا الإجراء بشعبية كبيرة بين الأفراد الذين يعانون من مشكلة السمنة المفرطة ويبحثون عن حلا دائما لهذه المشكلة.

    ReplyDelete