Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Let's help Tweedles ..

As most of you know our furiend, Tweedles,
has been very sick and had to have surgery!
Thank God she is doing much better!
 
Now is our chance to help her mama
with some of the expenses.
 
There is an auction being held NOW
through January 18th.

http://auctionsforpetz.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2014-01-08T05:56:00-08:00&max-results=45
 
So please ... do us a favor and go check it out!
And make sure you check it out often ...
new things are being added all the time!
 
Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

4 comments:

  1. dear Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney
    thank you for posting all this information about the auction for me.
    I am doing better- every single day.
    I went to the dr todays to get my vacinations,, and my dr said--
    nope-- not for Tweedles-- no shots- never again! I am so happy i did not get any shots yay yay yay
    thank you my dear friends,,
    nitey nite
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete