Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Liberty's Gotcha Day

I have to say ... I'm a little sad!
Why does my special day fall on a weekday?
The pawrents were gone all day ...
and then it was dark when they got home!
 
But they tried to make my day special ...
 
I got some presents

 
And dad baked some chicken for dinner.
I got to do my favorite thing ...
eat dinner with the pawrents.
Both of them fed me off their plates.
ALL CHICKEN ... it was so yummy!
  
 Check out this dessert ...
 
 
It was really good with ice cream and blueberries, too!
 
Except for going out for an adventure ...
it was a pawsome Gotcha Day evening!
 
Here's one more picture I want to share ...
one of the first ones taken at my new home in 2010!
 
Love, Lady Liberty LuvPug

6 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day Liberty,, and I must say- you sure are adorables!
    I think your special days has some fun packed into it,,, and I see some special foods too,,, so have a great day- cause its your day!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy Gotcha Day! Sounds like you had a pretty grreat one. And you know what? I bet your pawrents will take you on an adventure this weekend. That way you get an even longer celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liberty your little face just says it all, you and gussie are such a cute little couple....it looks and sounds like you had a great gotcha day!! stella rose, Maggie and Angus Mc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great gotcha day Liberty!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete